Introducing ReEMBER Moccasins - Balsam
Step into sustainable style with the ReEMBER Moccasins by Teva Women's. These earth-friendly moccasins are a remake that combines comfort, versatility, and eco-conscious materials.
The ReEMBER Moccasins feature a 100% recycled ripstop, rib knit, and microfiber construction. This quilted bootie delivers the same toasty warmth and indoor/outdoor versatility as its predecessor, while treading lighter with a recycled EVA and rubber outsole.
Designed with Teva RAPIDresist technology, these moccasins offer enhanced water resistance, making them ideal for misty mornings and light rain.
Made for all-day wear, getting around town, or relaxing at the campground, these moccasins are as functional as they are stylish.
- 100% recycled adventure-ready ripstop upper inspired by classic outdoor gear
- 100% recycled polyester rib knit collar
- 50% recycled polyester collapsible heel for easy on and off
- 100% recycled polyester microfiber lining for a soft, premium feel against the skin
- Responsive PU footbed for cushioning and a springy step
- Midsole made from up to 50% recycled EVA for maximum lightweight comfort
- Rubber outsole made from up to 50% recycled rubber for durability and traction
- Features Aegis® antimicrobial treatment to keep smells at bay
- Regrind midsole and outsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials
- Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
In between sizes? Size up for the best fit.
Elevate your footwear game with the ReEMBER Moccasins - Balsam. Experience comfort, style, and sustainability, all in one incredible pair of moccasins.